We work in a number of areas related to environmental risks and environmental public health policies.
Collecting scientific literature about potential risks to health through congresses, books, courses, workshops ,etc.
- Four topics are our main concern : Chemicals and pesticides, non ionizing radiation, nanotechnologies and GMOs.
- Other working topics are: Energy and Climate change.
We work developing international cooperation with independent professionals related to these issues : scientists, lawyers, economists, sociologists and NGOs .
- Celebrating public events in Europe to increase awareness in the population about the risks of physical, chemical or biological toxics as well as GMO and other biotechnologies.
- Developing a Spanish TV programme “Defending your health” at www.vealia.tv and several documentaries, series, films, etc.
- Celebrating conferences, courses, talks and workshops in Spain and abroad
- Working together with lawyers and law firms specialised in environmental health.
- Providing free advice and assistance to groups providing information and documentation through our web www.vivosano.org
- Becoming part of international groups that aim to improve current EU legislation.
- Providing advice and assistance to businesses and governments in order to improve sustainable and healthy practices that ensure the preservation of health of our society and the planet.