1.- Identity of the file manager
Information provided by the USER through any of the forms on the WEBSITE will be included in one or several files responsibility of SilverSalud (hereinafter THE COMPANY), residing at Príncipe de Vergara 36, 6-D, 28001 Madrid.
2.- Purpose of treatment
THE COMPANY will treat the information provided by the USER for different purposes, depending on the way of collecting data:
- Manage the contractual or commercial relationship established between the COMPANY and the USER.
- Provide the services requested by the user.
- Manage, administer, provide, expand and improve services to which the USER had decided to subscribe or register.
- Adapt these services to improve their quality to the USER.
- Design new services related to the previous ones.
- Carry out statistical researches to design improvements in the services provided.
- Send information requested by the USER.
- Send information about changes in the products or services contracted by the user.
- Send information about new products or services from the health sector, and other related sectors, which might be of interest by any means, including electronic, even when the relationship established between the USER and THE COMPANY is finished.
- The user consents to the processing of data for the described purposes, without prejudice to the right to revoke such consent through the established procedure for the exercise of their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition or, where appropriate, through the marking of the box ready to effect in the form itself.
3.- Recipients of the information
The data that the USER has provided to THE COMPANY will be shared with the other companies belonging to the Silversalud group in order to keep the user informed about products and services, always related to the health sector, and other related sectors. The business addresses of these companies are accessible via the following link: www.silversalud.com
USER data will not be communicated to any third party unless:
- The assignment is authorized by law.
- Treatment meets the free and legitimate acceptance of a legal relationship whose development, accomplishment and control necessarily implies the connection of such treatment with files of third parties, such as for example, banks for billing of products or services contracted companies of couriers for the sending of the contracted products.
- Data requested by the Ombudsman, the public prosecutor or the courts or the Court of Auditors in the exercise of the functions attributed to them.
4.- Compulsory or optional nature of the information requested
The data required for each form will be identified as such on the form itself. Refusal to provide this information will prevent the realization of the service requested by the user.
5.- Exercise of rights
The users may execute their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by regular mail to the address Principe de Vergara 36, 6 º right, zip code 28001 Madrid, identifying themselves as a users of the WEBSITE, with a photocopy of ID card or equivalent document and specifying their request.
6.- User commitments
The user guarantees that he is 14 years of age or older and that the information provided is accurate and truthful. The USER agrees to notify the Company of any change in the information provided through the procedure for exercising the right of rectification, identified as USERS of the WEBSITE and specifying the information that must be modified. Also, the user undertakes to keep the passwords and identification codes in secret and to report at the earliest time to the company in case of loss, theft or unauthorized access. As long as there is no such communication, the company shall be exempted from any liability that may arise from misuse by unauthorized third parties of such passwords and identification codes.
7.- Data of third parties provided by the USER
In the event that the USER provides personal data of third parties for any purpose, guarantees have previously reported to the affected and have obtained their consent for the communication of your data to THE COMPANY. The user guarantees that those affected are over the age of 14 years and that the information provided is accurate and truthful. THE COMPANY will contrast the consent of those affected through a first email with non-commercial content to request verification of the consent given by the USER. If liability arising from a breach of these conditions by the USER must answer for the consequences of such failure.
8.- Cookies and tracking files
9.- Security measures
THE COMPANY has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data and avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, the nature of the stored data andthe risks they are exposed, whether from human action or the physical or natural environment. However, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are not foolproof.