1 .- Legal information
www.health-defense.org (hereinafter the website) is a registered domain for SilverSalud (hereinafter THE COMPANY), residing at Príncipe de Vergara 36, 6-D, 28001 Madrid.
2 .- Nature of services
Access to the Website is, initially, free of charge, although the contracting of products or services through the Site may be subject to an economic consideration.
3. Responsibility of the user
The user undertakes not to use the WEBSITE or the information provided therein for activities contrary to the law, morality or public order and, in general, to use in accordance with the conditions established by THE COMPANY. The views, content and, in general, all the activities performed by the user, are the sole responsibility, will not be responsible to the company for the damage or losses arising from such activities beyond its control and without the latter having actual knowledge of them.
4. Corporate responsibility
THE COMPANY is not responsible for errors in accessing the WEBSITE or its content, but it will make the effort to ensure that they do not occur. THE COMPANY reserves the right to suspend temporarily and without notice, access to the WEBSITE on the occasion of an eventual need for maintenance, repair, update or improve it operations.
5. Intellectual and Industrial property
Without prejudice to the specific conditions that might contain some pages of the WEBSITE, all the contents of the WEBSITE (including, without limitation, databases, images, pictures, graphics, text files, audio, video and software) are owned by the company and are protected by national and international standards of intellectual and industrial property, leaving all rights reserved. The domain name, trademarks, signs, distinctive signs or logos appearing on the website are owned by THE COMPANY. All texts, drawings, graphics, videos or audio supports that at this time or in the future could be found on this WEBSITE, are property of the COMPANY and may not be subsequently modified, copied, altered, reproduced in whole or in part, adapted or translated by the USER or third party without the express authorization of the COMPANY. Unauthorized use of the information contained on this WEBSITE, and any breach of the rights of intellectual property will result in legal action.
6 .- Hyperlinks
The establishment of any hyperlink from a website, to any of the pages of the company's WEB SITE will be subject to the following conditions:
- Reproduction or total or partial of any of the services contained on the WEBSITE of THE COMPANY is prohibited.
- Any false, inexact or incorrect representation about the pages of the WEB SITE of THE COMPANY and its services will be included.
- Under no circumstances will THE COMPANY be responsible for the content, information, statements, opinions or services made available on the website from someone establish a hyperlink to this WEBSITE.
- Any hyperlink will be made to the home page of the Website.
- The hyperlinks found in the WEBSITE have been previously agreed with the owners of the linked websites.
- THE COMPANY is not responsible for misuse or activities contrary to law, morality or public order made by users on these linked pages.
The conditions of use of this WEBSITE are indefinite. THE COMPANY reserves all the unilateral right to modify the conditions of access to them and their content.
8.- Ineffectiveness and inefficiency of the clauses
If any clause in these terms and conditions be declared totally or partially invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity will affect only that provision or part thereof that is invalid or ineffective, subsisting in all other the conditions.
9 .- Applicable law and jurisdiction
The service of this WEBSITE and these conditions of use are governed by Spanish law. The parties expressly waive any other jurisdiction that may apply, agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and tribunals of the locality to which the user belongs.