Jobs and internships
No vacancies available at the moment.
We are regularly looking for interns in our offices in Madrid for a period of three to six months.
The objectives of the internship are, primarily, to provide interns with an opportunity to gain practical work experience to supplement their academic program for future work in the following fields: communications, translation and policy work.
- Conduct research on health issues (chemicals, climate change, etc.)
- Liason with NGOs, scientists, health professionals and international organisations
- Writing news articles and blogs for our websites, contribute to social media (facebook, twitter, etc. on current health issues
- Translations (Spanish, English) of documents and videos (subtitles)
- Contributing to the documentary on endocrine disruptors (research, contact with experts involved, etc.)
- Candidate pursuing a degree in Languages, Political Science, International Relations, Law or another related field
- Native level of Spanish, fluency in English required
- Excellent communication and writing skills
Our organisation does not provide financial support for interns. All successful applicants are expected to make their own arrangements for travel to Madrid, lodging and living expenses during the internship period